Securing Funding for Sanford Research
Grants Administration serves as a resource to identify and secure grant funding for Sanford Research and Sanford Health.
We provide services including:
- Identifying funding opportunities
- Supporting principal investigators and program directors with preparing and submitting grant proposals
- Providing updates on the latest grant policies
- Monitoring grant activities for all contracts and grants awarded form external funding sources
- Supporting individuals already engaged in grant procurement
- Coordinating monthly reporting of grant activity
See us for developing and coordinating grant proposals that address Sanford initiatives and community needs.
Grants Administration on Inside Sanford
The employee SharePoint site provides online resources and information for Sanford Research and Sanford Health faculty on how to request funding.
If you’re looking for external funding for a project or program, you’ll find:
- Funding request form
- Data request form
- Requests for letters of support
- Links to other grants resources
- Contact information
Sanford Health News
World-renowned immunologist and oncologist plans to continue research team’s work
Penn Medicine professor wins nation’s largest award in medicine from a health system
Classes & Events
Tue 04/27/21 6:00 PM - Tue 04/27/21 7:00 PM
Wed 05/26/21 9:00 AM - Wed 05/26/21 3:00 PM