Research Ethics and Dissemination
The mission of READ is to provide investigators, IRBs, and Tribal Nations with high quality research support and to ensure compliance with federal and tribal regulatory requirements for community-linked, transdisciplinary human subjects research.
The Research Ethics and Dissemination Core is supported by the Center for Health Outcomes and Population Research (NIGMS CoBRE P20GM121341).
- Development/pre-review of IRB submissions
- Assistance in working with multiple IRBs/Negotiating Authorization Agreements
- Engagement with Tribal IRBs and Tribal Nations
- Dissemination of research in clinical and community settings
- Guidance on selecting appropriate models for research oversight
- Drafting IRB policies and procedures
- Providing tools and training on research regulations with in-person trainings, interactive modules, and a Tribal IRB toolkit
- Assistance in drafting IRB forms and checklists for review
- Coordination with Tribal IRBs and Tribal Nations
- Investigator and member trainings
Michaela Seiber, MPH